Commonly acknowledged as lipo, liposuction is recognized as a kind of cosmetic surgery in which fat is removed from your body to improve your shape. As you gain weight, some areas of your body tend to accumulate unwanted fat and turn out to be stubborn and remain unaffected by exercise and diet. Ln such a case, liposuction will help you with permanent removal of the fatty acids. This surgery can be performed on any patient irrespective of his age, but the most exceptional results are witnessed in people who with elastic skin, meaning people of young age.
The procedure is performed under regional, local or general anesthesia and works the best for people with a healthy weight. However, this surgery is never an alternative to your general weight loss, and it isn’t an effective treatment for cellulite. You can derive the best results from this surgery if you take proper nutrition and exercise daily as these are the vital sources of fitness. To get the surgery done, you must opt for a reputed clinic, and Lipo Fort Lauderdale can surely be one amongst them.
Benefits of liposuction
- Non-toxic and effective – Liposuction is safe compared to other fat removal surgeries and is more effectual.
- Provides improved health performance – As the operation extracts fat from your body, it leaves positive effects on your system. Though the surgery has limitations, it cannot remove huge chunks of fat, yet it can certainly assist you in removing nearly 10 pounds of fats.
- Improves your appearance – People suffering from low-esteem because of their incapability to shed their weight can step into a new and normal life with this process. It is also helpful for those people who find it tough to remove fat from the problematic parts of their body. Additionally, this surgery proposes contouring and body smoothing effects so that you can fit in any dress; feel and look better.
- Removes fat effectually – This surgical procedure is highly useful for people who wish to get rid of unwanted fat in various parts of their body.
- Removes cellulite – Cellulite is commonly seen in women as women don’t possess tighter collagen mesh forms in comparison to men. This surgery helps in eliminating cellulite in people of both the genders but you can’t consider it as a permanent treatment for cellulite.
Different kinds of liposuction
If you opt for Lipo Fort Lauderdale, you will be able to choose one from different types of surgeries like:
- HD liposuction or Vaser liposuction – This procedure is highly preferred because the recovery process in this procedure is more comfortable and faster. This can treat areas, such as chest, neck, chin, upper arms, thighs, hips, and breasts.
- Laser liposuction – This procedure uses the laser to liquidate fat before removal.
- Lipodissolve – In this type, surgeons make use of small chemical-filled injections for dissolving the extra fat.
- Tumescent liposuction – Surgeons who perform this process make use of a diluted mix of different types of medicine combined with a local anesthetic for filling the layers of fat thus making it easier for extracting additional fat.